Become a Partner
HPI Technology (HPI Tech for short) is a growing but experienced online retailer, offering a range of 3D printer products to consumers, hobbyists and education customers. Our number one focus is the customer: we know how much hobbyists love to tinker with awesome parts from top brands, and realise how much businesses depend on getting their machines back up and running as quickly as possible.
Why HPI Tech?
Contracts with the UK's most trusted delivery service provider, Royal Mail, mean we get our products to our customers as safely and quickly as possible. We also cater to the budget-conscious shopper with economy services from Evri. Regardless of service chosen by the customer, we aim for same working day dispatch on orders placed before 13:00*. This means we can get customers their parts the very next day if they desire.
We ship within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, and can't wait to ship internationally in the future.
We deal with customer queries on a case-by-case basis, and have a handful of key policies in place that help us to deliver an outstanding experience when customers reach out.
- Maximum customer query response SLA of 12 hours - usually under 4.
- Missing in transit or provably faulty parts re-dispatched with next-day delivery free of charge
- Friendly and FREE returns policy*
- Linking customer and supplier - we're often approached by customers who ask us for more uncommon products. We have a great success rate when sourcing these for our customers at a price that suits them from our suppliers.
- Support that knows 3D printing. We don't just sell 3D printing gear, we use it too. We can help with common queries and will always aim to find an answer to anything.
We buy packaging to suit every product, ensuring your products reach our customer in tip-top shape. If suitable, strong and appropriate, we sometimes use recycled packaging to lower our carbon footprint.
Products sensitive to temperature and moisture are kept in a controlled environment to ensure they are not compromised whilst waiting for their new home.
So, can we help you sell your product?
Enquire below with a little bit of detail on who you are, what your product is and what you'd like to see from us. We'll be back in touch to learn more.